Letter From Our CEO, Steve Capalbo, about the Coronavirus
Dear La Habra/Corona Music Center Family,
Our hearts are with all those affected by COVID-19. We are in this together and our focus now is on the health and safety of our employees and our customers.
We are closely monitoring guidance from our local health officials as we determine how to continue to safely help you get the items you need to live comfortably during this time.
We believe that by sticking together and supporting each other, we’ll make it through this stronger than before.
Thank you for your loyalty.
CEO of La Habra/Corona Music Center
In Our Stores
• Employees are self-screening and required to take a temperature checks on arrival at work.
• Masks are required upon entrance.
• In addition to our daily cleaning efforts, we will be cleaning and disinfecting after every customer interaction to promote a sanitary environment.
• Hand sanitizer is provided throughout the store.
• We continue to require hand-washing protocol for our team and invite our customers to use our sinks for frequently and thoroughly wash their hands using soap and water.
• Employees are encouraged to limit close contact and maintain a 6 foot distance while helping customers, and each other.
For Our Employees
• Encouraging our associates to closely monitor their health and well-being.
• Employees are self screening and taking temperatures daily.
• We asking our associates to stay home if they, or someone in their household, are sick.
• We continue to require hand-washing protocol for our team and are providing hand sanitizer and tissues.
• We will be wearing gloves and sales reps will be wearing masks and face shields.
• At the registers we have installed clear shields for your protection
• Masks must be worn.
• Gloves are encouraged.
• Temperatures will be taken.
• Customers will be admitted by a service representative.
• Limited to a smaller controlled customer capacity on the sales floor for your protection.